William G. Whitenack

 
Previous Chiefs
Title: Previous Chief of Police


William WhitenackThe agency's second Chief of Police, William G. Whitenack had assumed the duties of that office on July 1, 1943 until May 4, 1965. Chief Whitenack remained in office until his death in 1965. In 1955, under Chief Whitenack our present Police Headquarters was built at 49 Woodland Avenue. The police and court remained in this location until 1966.  

Return to Staff Directory