Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button and you will automatically be alerted of the latest events in our community.
The Department of Public Works wants to remind you that the Curbside Yardwaste Collection for June will take place on Saturday, June 12th for Zone 1 and Saturday, June 19th for Zone 2.
1. Curbside pickup of grass clippings, leaves, plant waste, and light brush takes place on the scheduled Saturday dates listed below beginning in April and ending in September. Please review the street listing to find out your zone and scheduled collection dates.
2. Place in 32 gallon standard garbage cans with lid and handles
3. Grass clippings, leaves, plant waste, and light brush can be mixed together during this period. Light brush should be tied with string in bundles no longer than 4 ft., or placed in 32 gallon standard garbage cans cut to the height of the garbage can.
4. NO PLASTIC BAGS
5. Fifty(50) pound limit per can or bundle
6. NO DIRT, LOGS, ROOTS, OR STUMPS
7. RESIDENTS ONLY (no contractors) may bring grass clipping and light brush to the Department of Public Works located on Jane Way off West Hanover Avenue during business hours, Monday thru Friday, 7 AM to 3:00 PM and Saturday, 6:00 AM to 1:45 PM.
ZONE 1 COLLECTIONS ARE SCHEDULED FOR:
June 12th, July 17th, Aug 21st, Sept 18th
ZONE 2 COLLECTIONS ARE SCHEDULED FOR:
June 19th, July 24th, Aug 28th, Sept 25th
If you have any questions, please contact our Department of Public Works Office at 973-326-7398 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thomas J. Eschmann, Superintendent