Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button and you will automatically be alerted of the latest events in our community.
The Department of Public Works wants to remind you that the Curbside Containerized Yardwaste Collection for June will take place on Saturday, June 8th for Zone 1 and Saturday, June 15th for Zone 2.
1. Curbside pickup of grass clippings, leaves, plant waste, and light brush takes place on the scheduled Saturday dates listed below beginning in April and ending in September. Please review the street listing to find out your zone and scheduled collection dates.
2. Place in 32 gallon standard garbage cans with lid and handles
3. Grass clippings, leaves, plant waste, and light brush can be mixed together during this period. Light brush should be tied with string in bundles no longer than 4 ft., or placed in 32 gallon standard garbage cans cut tot he height of the garbage can.
4. NO PLASTIC BAGS
5. Fifty(50) pound limit per can or bundle
6. NO DIRT, LOGS, ROOTS, OR STUMPS
7. RESIDENTS ONLY (no contractors) may bring grass clipping and light brush to the Department of Public Works located on Jane Way off West Hanover Avenue during business hours, Monday thru Friday, 6 AM to 3 PM, and each Saturday from 6 AM to 1:45 PM.
ZONE 1 COLLECTIONS ARE SCHEDULED FOR:
June 8, July 13, Aug 10, Sept 14
ZONE 2 COLLECTIONS ARE SCHEDULED FOR:
June 15, July 20, Aug 17, Sept 21
If you have any questions, please contact our Department of Public Works Office at 973-326-7398 or email, email@example.com.
Thomas J. Eschmann