The Morris Township Health Department and Township Committee urge residents to STAY HOME to prevent further spread of COVID-19. It is crucial to flatten the curve of community spread to protect those who might be vulnerable, especially those with chronic illness, seniors, and young children.
Here is a list of things we encourage residents to do during this time:
- Stay home to help flatten the curve.
- Sign up for our Municipal Messenger to stay informed.
- Visit our Coronavirus Update page for resources and guidelines.
- Follow Morris Township on Facebook for timely alerts and information.
- Have a friend, neighbor, or loved one who may need assistance? Sign them up at NJ Register Ready and our Office of Emergency Management(OEM) will check in on them frequently to make sure they have everything they need.
- Interested in volunteering to help your neighbors during this challenging time? Sign up to volunteer for a variety of activities through the Morris County Medical Reserve Corps. This group will help with such initiatives as delivering groceries to seniors and the disabled.
- Support our local businesses by ordering take out. We have provided a full list of eating establishments in Morris Township to let you know which remain open for take-out or delivery.
- Send any questions you may have to: email@example.com.