Daily Metered Parking
- Meters are paid after you park your vehicle and have obtained your space number. When facing the platform from the parking lot the pay stations are to the left
- Weekdays: $5 (Weekends and Holidays included)
- Must use exact currency: coin, $1, or $5 dollar bill
- The machine does not make change or *refunds-exact amount only
- *No refunds will be made for any amount under $10. Bring your receipt ($10 or over) to the Township Clerk’s Office or call 973-656-2187 for further information
- Accepts MasterCard/ Visa credit cards
- Not being able to find a metered spot will occasionally happen, especially on matinee days. Arrive early, not guaranteed a metered spot if you arrive later. Madison, Morristown, and Morris Plains are the next closest stations.
- Overnight parking is available, payment is dependent upon the length of time you are parking. For example: if you are parking for five(5) days, at $5 per day you would pay $25 at the outset. $5 per day including weekends and holidays
- Pay by Phone: Use mPay2Park to pay-by-phone. Register online or download the mPay2Park free application. The initial registration takes only minutes, and once established a parking transaction takes even less time. There will be a $0.30 convenience fee for each parking transaction. A days parking will cost $5.30 altogether when using mPay2Park. When an account is created you no longer have to initially deposit $25, and each subsequent parking transaction will then deduct from that initial $25(called "wallet pay") Direct Pay is now available, your card will be charged for every transaction (announcement).
- View the mPay brochure or mPay2Park’s website for more information
- Pay2Park Features
- Parking facility locator on your mobile device.
- Receive text message reminders, which can be set to the notification time you desire.
- Ability to “Add Time” from anywhere.
- Mobile App and Web access available for more info on the software.
- Support call center.
- Register/log into your account.
- Press “Park” and verify your GPS-based parking zone, or scan code/enter your zone.
- Choose your license plate and select duration.
- Click “Start Now.”
- Receive confirmation receipt.
- Receive notification of expiring parking.
- Ability to “Add Time” or to complete session with “Stop Now.”
- Customer Support
- The System is provided with a 24/7 customer service support center in addition to a real-time on-line customer account management feature that would be fully accessible to subscribing Customers. Residents, businesses and visitors who use mPay2Park pay by phone parking have 24/7 access to the mPay2Park Helpdesk via a toll free number is readily available as well a customer technical support email response system. mPay2Park manages all customer phone calls and customer complaints
- Pay2Park Features
View a printable parking map.
Convent Train Station
Physical Location: 1 Convent Road, Morristown NJ, 07960
NJ Transit / Morristown Line
Permit Parking, Resident ID Tag Parking, & Daily Meter Parking Refunds:
Daily Metered Parking:
Physical Location: 50 Woodland Avenue, Morristown NJ, 07960
Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- What type of Parking is available at Convent Train Station?
- Is there overnight metered parking?
- Where do I pay for parking?
- Are there refunds for meter and permit parking?
- Where can I find the Convent Station Parking Map?
- What Department do I call for help?
- What if there are no metered parking spaces?
- What happens if I enter the wrong space # when paying for metered parking?
- Is there a cost for Handicap Parking?
- What if I'm late for the train and did not pay for metered parking?