- 6 p.m.
- As needed
- Municipal Building, 50 Woodland Avenue Morristown NJ, 07960
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
The Board of Ethics consists of 6 members who are appointed by the Mayor and serve for a period of 5 years. View Members
About the Board
The municipal Board of Ethics has the following powers:
- Receive, hear and review complaints
- Render advisory opinions to local government officers or employees serving the municipality.
- Enforce the provisions of the municipal Code of Ethics and financial disclosure requirements with regard to local government officers or employees serving the municipality and to impose penalties as authorized by the ordinance.
- Adopt rules and regulations and do other things as necessary to implement the purpose of the Board of Ethics ordinance.