Residents may bring their yard waste to our yard on Jane Way Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m., and Saturdays from 6 a.m. to 1:45 p.m. The Department of Public Works provides a drop-off area for yard waste at our yard adjacent to the main entrance on Jane Way for residents only, no contractors. If you choose to bring your yard waste to the yard, please be prepared to dump all containers and contents. We attempt to assist everyone but our employees may be delayed assisting other residents.
Yard waste must be separated for disposal at the yard. Plastic bags may be used for disposal purposes at the yard only. Dirt, roots, and stumps are prohibited.
Yard waste; such as, grass clippings, leaves, and light brush, may be mixed together for disposal at curbside only, please no plastic bags. Plastic bags may be used for disposal purposes at the Department of Public Works yard only.
Dirt, roots, and stumps are prohibited.
Annual Leaf Collection Program Influence
Light brush only, no other type of yard waste, will be accepted at the Department of Public Works yard during the Annual Leaf Collection Program.
April to September Service (Curbside Yard Waste Collection Program)
During the months from April to September this service will occur on one Saturday per month for each zone. The Township has two zones, please view the street listing linked to determine your zone and collection dates. Zone 1 & Zone 2. (Use Ctrl F on your keyboard to easily search for your street in the PDF )
- Material (grass clippings, leaves, plant waste, and light brush) must be placed in containers, 32 gallon recommended. All materials can be mixed together during this period.
- Light brush may also be tied with string in bundles no longer than 4 feet or placed in 32g standard garbage cans cut to the height of the garbage can.
- Please no plastic bags
- Fifty(50) pound limit per can or bundle
- No dirt, logs, roots, or stumps
- Residents (no contractors) may bring grass clippings and light brush to the Department of Public Works site on Jane Way off West Hanover Avenue during business hours and Saturdays from April to September from 6 AM to 1:45 PM.
Sun May 1 - Tue May 31MAY CURBSIDE YARDWASTE COLLECTION Curbside Yardwaste Collection for May will take pl...
Mon May 23 - Fri May 27
Fri May 27
Department of Public Works
6 Jane Way
Morristown, NJ 07960
6 Jane Way Morristown NJ 07960
50 Woodland Avenue
PO Box 7603
Convent Station, NJ 07961-7603
Phone: 973-326-7398Fax: 973-326-9580
Monday - Friday
6:00 AM - 3:30 PM
7:00 AM- 3:00 PM
6:00 AM - 1:45 PM
May Zoom meetings, Department of Public Works Dates, Curbside Yardwaste Collection, Township Committee Office Hours, Annual Town-Wide Garage Sale, Memorial Day Service, Plastic Bag Ban... Additional Info...
When: Monday, May 30, 10 AM/ Where: Township of Morris Municipal Building, 50 Woodland Avenue & 11 AM Morristown Green Service Read on...
All Township of Morris non-emergency offices will be closed on Monday, May 30, 2022 in observance of Memorial Day. Please click link or photo to view the Collection Service Schedule. Additional Info...