3/23/20: The Township of Morris will make every effort in replying to Open Public Records Requests (OPRA) but due to the recent crisis that our country is experiencing we may take additional time. If feasible please delay your request until absolutely necessary. The Township of Morris thanks you for your patience.
P.L. 2020, c. 10 Modifies deadline by which public agency is required to respond to request for government record during period of emergency.
- Only applicable during a period of a declared State of Emergency, Public Health Emergency, or State of Local Disaster Emergency.
- The seven business days or soon as possible deadline to respond to Open Public Records Act (OPRA) requests does not apply.
- The records custodian must make reasonable effort, as the circumstance permit, to respond to an OPRA request within the seven business days or soon as possible deadline.
- Took effect on March 20, 2020.
Local Boards / Committees / Meetings
- Citizens Guide to the Open Public Records Act
- Public Records Request Exceptions
- Public Records Request Form
- Public Records Request Municipal Response Form
- Records Request Denial Information
Landlord / Real Estate Disclosure
- Department of Environmental Protection - On-Site Sources of Contamination in Morris Township
- Landlord Registration
Beverages / Bingo / Raffles
- Alcoholic Beverage Control (state)
- Bingo License Application
- Bingo or Raffle License Amendment
- Raffle License Application
- Bingo & Raffle License Instructions