- Delivers the most effective services possible given the available resources.
- Is responsible to the Township Committee for the proper and efficient administration of the township
- Submits periodic reports, either in writing or orally, on the condition of the township affairs and finances.
- Submits such other reports, either in writing or orally, as the Township Committee shall request.
- Conducts studies and make recommendations to the Township Committee regarding all activities and operations of township government for the purpose of increasing efficiency, economy, and operational effectiveness.
- Administratively supervises and directs all departments, through department heads, on a day to day basis.
- Serves as personnel officer of the township.
- Prepares the annual budget for presentation to the Township Committee.
- Serves as liaison to other municipalities, county, state, and federal agencies.
- Handles township insurance issues.
- Handles federal and state grant coordination.
- Serves as the cable vision complaint officer.
- Handles all township contracts administration.
February meeting & Public Works dates; No collection President's Day; Township Committee Office Hours; Property Tax Info; Tri-County Junior Police Academy; Pickleball Badge Registration; Rose Fundraiser; Pet Licenses; We're Hiring & Farmers Market Additional Info...
Morris Township Emergency Mgt.(OEM) & Firefighters Mutual Benevolent Association Local 70 (FMBA) Roses Fundraiser /One(1) dozen red, $35.00 | Two(2) dozen of any other color, $40.00 Additional Info...
1. Honoring the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. 2. Office Hours Are Back 3. Volunteers Needed! 4. Upgrades Coming Soon! 5. State Health Benefit Negotiations Stall in Trenton Additional Info...