- Delivers the most effective services possible given the available resources.
- Is responsible to the Township Committee for the proper and efficient administration of the township
- Submits periodic reports, either in writing or orally, on the condition of the township affairs and finances.
- Submits such other reports, either in writing or orally, as the Township Committee shall request.
- Conducts studies and make recommendations to the Township Committee regarding all activities and operations of township government for the purpose of increasing efficiency, economy, and operational effectiveness.
- Administratively supervises and directs all departments, through department heads, on a day to day basis.
- Serves as personnel officer of the township.
- Prepares the annual budget for presentation to the Township Committee.
- Serves as liaison to other municipalities, county, state, and federal agencies.
- Handles township insurance issues.
- Handles federal and state grant coordination.
- Serves as the cable vision complaint officer.
- Handles all township contracts administration.
May Zoom meetings, Department of Public Works Dates, Curbside Yardwaste Collection, Township Committee Office Hours, Annual Town-Wide Garage Sale, Memorial Day Service, Plastic Bag Ban... Additional Info...
When: Monday, May 30, 10 AM/ Where: Township of Morris Municipal Building, 50 Woodland Avenue & 11 AM Morristown Green Service Read on...
All Township of Morris non-emergency offices will be closed on Monday, May 30, 2022 in observance of Memorial Day. Please click link or photo to view the Collection Service Schedule. Additional Info...