Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The Department of Public Works wants to remind you Curbside Containerized Yardwaste collection in August is Saturday, August 12th for Zone 1 and Saturday, August 19th for Zone 2.
1. Curbside pickup of grass clippings, leaves, plant waste, and light brush takes place on the scheduled Saturday dates listed below beginning in April and ending September 16th. Please review the street listing to find out your zone and scheduled collection dates.
2. Place in 32 gallon standard garbage cans with lid and handles.
3. Grass clippings, leaves, plant waste, and light brush can be mixed together during this period. Light brush may should be tied with string in bundles no longer than 4 feet, or placed in 32 gallon standard garbage cans cut to the height of the garbage can.
4. NO PLASTIC BAGS.
5. Fifty (50) pound limit per can or bundle.
6. NO DIRT, LOGS, ROOTS, OR STUMPS.
7. RESIDENTS ONLY (No Contractors) may bring grass clippings and light brush to the Department of Public Works located on Jane Way off West Hanover Avenue during business hours Monday to Friday 6:00 AM to 3:00 PM, and each Saturday from 6:00 AM TO 2:00 PM.
ZONE 1 COLLECTIONS ARE SCHEDULED FOR:
Aug 12, Sept 9
ZONE 2 COLLECTIONS ARE SCHEDULED FOR:
Aug 19, Sept 16
If you have any questions, please contact our Department of Public Works Office at 973-326-7398.
Thomas J. Eschmann